Monday, March 17, 2014

Explanatory Post

Hi there, family, friends, and curious folks. I have created this blog in an attempt to mimic that of my father's a few years back. In other words, the following posts will be direct excerpts from my "Trip Journal" written in on a daily basis throughout my second and most recent mission trip to Ghana. Nothing more, nothing less. A direct primary source for "information" on what goes on during a teenager's mission trip to Africa. I cannot promise that all excerpts will be eloquently spoken, or will even be worth one's time- but I feel that I have been called to share my personal experiences with the small section of this world I have been blessed to interact with... So enjoy, don't enjoy, ignore, study, it really makes no difference to me. But this is your official invitation to peek into the chaos that goes on in my mind as I journey through what I intend to make a life-long attempt to fulfill the Great Commission and be all that I can be for my God.

No comments:

Post a Comment