Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Mennonites Make Great Cinnamon Rolls.

6/18/15
          I worked  in the Pharmacy today, which was a very low-stress job (I counted pills into groups of either 30, 50, or 60, about two hundred times). Unfortunately we forgot our lunch, so we had to eat at a Mennonite bakery, and then get ice cream instead of our beloved PB&J sandwiches... it was tragic. (Extreme sarcasm in case you didn't pick up on it... That was the best darn cinnamon roll I've ever had. And the same goes for that ice cream!) I honestly think I've gained 8lbs in the past 5 days! Never in my life have I consumed that much sugar in one 24hr period!
        

Events:
-Working the pharmacy
-Gaining 80lbs
-Extreme sugar rush followed by an even more extreme crash
-Worship (See Impromptu Worship Service for more details)

No comments:

Post a Comment